Monday 7 October 2013

Trend Recipe


To make your trend a success, you need special ingredients including;
 50% people using your trend,
 20% of social media (twitter/tumblr/facebook),
10% of photography,
10% of magazine influences,
10% of adverts.

The style I’m going to make trendy is tie dye/printed tees. I think it’s a wicked trend as its aimed at my own generation and it can be styled in so many ways. There are hundreds of different types of printed tees and tie dye tops, but what’s really cool is that with the tie dye tees people can choose to be really different and tie dye their own tees with their own colours.

To make my style become a trend, I will use the influence of social media for getting my trend out there. I can tweet about the trend and blog pictures of it on tumblr, I can also use hash tags, which is a fast way for finding new things. Also by wearing my trend around and about, people will notice it and it will influence them to start wearing the same trend.

The trend will become fashionable once its gone mainstream and many people are wearing the trend at the same time. Shops will pick up on the latest trends and will sell many forms of it to make money.
What makes a style popular is when many people are wearing that trend and its gone mainstream everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment